3. work and reconciling work and private life;
4. economic well-
5. social relations;
6. politics and institutions;
7. sense of security;
8. subjective wellbeing (happiness);
9. landscape and cultural heritage;
11. research and innovation;
12. quality of public services;
13. values and culture;
14. income and wealth inequality;
16. food, health and well-being.
Up to 15 projects will be selected among the proposals.
Selected researchers will have to come to Florence in two time periods:
–16th January – 2nd February 2015: researchers will attend thewinter school on “Quality of Life, Well-Being and Social Relationships”, will have to attend four international conferences and, moreover, will present the state of progress of their respective projects in workshops with the keynote speakers of the conferences (as Stefano Bartolini, Luigino Bruni, Bruno Frey, Anouk Grevin, Pier Luigi Porta, Ruut Veenhoven, Stefano Zamagni, Vandana Shiva and others).
– October 2015 (3 days): during a workshop researchers will present the final results of their work.
The organization will cover all travel costs to Florence and a fee of 1.200 Euros.
Stefano Bartolini (University of Siena)
Luigino Bruni (LUMSA-Rome- and Sophia University Institute)